- I normally work with the Clients’ local team and focus on the Front end Activities including: Master lists/BOQs; Product Standards/Brands/Suppliers; Tender Analysis;Best Deal Recommendations
- The Client manages the Local Activities :Purchase Orders; Invoice Payment; Logistics, Delivery and Installation.
Step 1 Kickoff . Establish Hotel Configuration. (Robert/Client)
The procurement process begins with a review of the project brief. I then provide a preliminary proposal which includes:
- OS& E scope document.
- Time line of process.
Step 2 Establish scope, time & contract. (Robert/Client)
Procurement of OS&E by Robert.
Procurement of FF&E by Other.
- Agree scope of purchases.
- Agree scope of work.
- Agree milestones.
Once the above has been agreed a contract is signed Client to send the following (if available) : floor plans, layouts, room matrix, renderings, design presentation overview.
- Audit OS&E in hotel.
- Prepare report on condition of equipment.
- Agree purchases with Client.