Direct from a Global Network of International Suppliers
Often at Factory Prices
I am an experienced freelance procurement consultant specialising in operating equipment (OS&E) for international hotel projects.
I have created this website to share with others the 30 years of experience of procurement for international hotel projects. My aim is to present some of the best suppliers and their products as well as the services I offer.
Procurement Package in a Nutshell
The services I provide to hotel owners & operators include :
- Tender process for those items imported by Client.
- Guidance on international brands and manufacturers.
- Online showcase of five star products and brand standards.
- Equipment Masterlists of OS&E with quantities(BOQs).
- Budget estimates and time management.
- How it works Process is straightforward & transparent.
The documents listed in the Resources are for use by Clients and their Buyers and Purchasing Managers working on hotel projects. In essence they are a collection of draft documents which were used for past hotel projects. They include processes, procedures, schedules and general information.They may be of use if adapted to the needs of the new projects.
The materials contained do not constitute professional advice.
NB – Some documents are password controlled. Please register here to access all site content
Showcase of quality product ideas (OS&E)
For new hotel projects (4, 5 star and luxury)
The showcase is for use by my hotel project Clients .
Browse the Equipment sub-departments from the menu below
- If suppliers or manufacturers do not wish to be showcased to my Clients than they should advise me and I will remove their products.
- Please note, that I am not a supplier but facilitate the contact between buyers and suppliers (introduce). The manufacturer/supplier is solely responsible for the sale of the products and observing any responsibilities in respect to contract, information and customer rights. The contract (or order) is concluded only between the buyer(member or Client) and the supplier, should they (the buyer) choose to accept their offer. Buyer must confirm with the supplier that the goods conform to local regulations and local hotel regulations eg electrical, fire, safety, food and hygiene.
Please browse the Showcase Menu below
Please note, the manufacturer/supplier is solely responsible for the sale of the products and observing any responsibilities in respect to contract, information and customer rights. A contract is concluded only between you the buyer and the supplier, should you choose to accept their offer.