Don’t underestimate the complexity, diversity and quantity of equipment required for a new hotel. With many hundreds of hospitality websites offering thousands of products, it is a challenge, to find appropriate products. Professional procurement expertise is essential to avoid the nightmare scenario of late deliveries, unsafe goods and serious over expenditure.
I am a procurement consultant with nearly thirty years of multi-brand hotel project experience, offering a support service that ensures quality products, conforming to international standards are delivered on time and within budget.
Partnership available for a hotel operator or FF&E procurement agent with multiple projects.
5 star references include Hilton International, Conrad, Le Meridien, Four Points, Five Hotels Dubai, Regent Hotels (IHG), Marriots and Sheraton.
Projects are located in: UAE, Nigeria, UK, France, Germany, Montenegro, India, China, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Competitive international tendering ensuring quality and value .
Flexible service supporting the Clients local team.
Procurement of equipment (OS&E) for hotel projects.
- Online service for operators, owners & developers in diverse locations.
- Competitive international tendering ensuring quality and value.
- Products direct from a global network of suppliers.
- Often at factory prices.
- Focus is on those goods being imported by Client.
- Clients’ team manages the local activities.
- Goods consolidated and shipped to a warehouse near hotel.
- Time management; scope; budgets; procedures.
Process begins with a review of the project brief.
For more information email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Equipment Masterlists (OS&E)
- Over 4000 items of best quality products.
- With par coefficients, quantities and generic descriptions.
- Tailored to the hotel’s configurations.
- Corresponding to hotel’s area configuration.
- All hotel departments equipped including:
- Guestrooms and apartments.
- Restaurants and bars.
- Conference and banqueting rooms.
- Front of house; leisure areas.
- Housekeeping, kitchen, engineering and offices.
Guidelines on product standards.
Guidance on international brands and manufacturers.
The materials contained do not constitute professional advice.
The documents listed in the Resources are for use by Clients and their Buyers and Purchasing Managers working on hotel projects. In essence they are a collection of draft documents which were used for past hotel projects. They include processes, procedures, schedules and general information.They may be of use if adapted to the needs of the new projects.
- Example of OS&E presentation for six star hotel.
- Online Masterlists I am looking for a partner to further develop.
The Showcase below presents some of best suppliers ( over 200) and manufacturers and over one thousand of the main products required for a new hotel. Most have five star hotel operators references and many have been used in projects I have been involved with.
Registered Clients can create their own ‘Project Wishlist’ for those items to be included in tender process.
Browse the Equipment sub-departments from the menu below
- Suppliers that do not wish their products to be showcased to my hotel project clients, should advise me and I will remove their products.
- New prospective suppliers should download pre-qualifying forms here and return to Robert Dunn
Please note, that I am not a supplier but facilitate the contact between buyers and suppliers (introduce). The manufacturer/supplier is solely responsible for the sale of the products and observing any responsibilities in respect to contract, information and customer rights. The contract (or order) is concluded only between the buyer(member or Client) and the supplier, should they (the buyer) choose to accept their offer. Buyer must confirm with the supplier that the goods conform to local regulations and local hotel regulations eg electrical, fire, safety, food and hygiene.
Please browse the showcase of quality product ideas (OS&E) menu below
I work with the Clients’ local team and focus on the goods to be imported while the Clients’ team manages the local activities. (see scope below). In essence my service enables clients, to manage their own local procurement activities, with the support of an experienced specialist.
Other contact details here
- Mobile France +33 (0)6 27 33 61 30
- Mobile UK + 44 (0)7749 262637
I have local partners in : Netherlands/Belgium (MT), Nigeria(Toro), Georgia(Rea), Middle East (Andy O Donnell)