With hundreds of hospitality websites offering a diverse range of furniture, products and services, it is a challenge, for hotel owners and buyers, to select appropriate suppliers for new hotel projects.
With nearly thirty years of multi-brand hotel project experience, I offer a procurement service, that will ensure that quality products are delivered on time and within budget.
For more information regarding services or if you are a manufacturer with green and innovative ideas for hotels email me at: [email protected]
The Showcase below presents over 200 suppliers and manufacturers and over a thousand of the main products required for a new hotel. Most have five star hotel operators references and many have been used in projects I have been involved with.
Registered Clients can create their own ‘Project Wishlist’ for those items to be included in tender process.
Browse the Equipment sub-departments from the menu below
- Suppliers that do not wish their products to be showcased to my hotel project clients, should advise me and I will remove their products.
- New prospective suppliers should download pre-qualifying forms here and return to Robert Dunn
Please note, that I am not a supplier but facilitate the contact between buyers and suppliers (introduce). The manufacturer/supplier is solely responsible for the sale of the products and observing any responsibilities in respect to contract, information and customer rights. The contract (or order) is concluded only between the buyer(member or Client) and the supplier, should they (the buyer) choose to accept their offer. Buyer must confirm with the supplier that the goods conform to local regulations and local hotel regulations eg electrical, fire, safety, food and hygiene.
Please browse the showcase of quality product ideas (OS&E) menu below
- Tailored to the hotel operator’s brand standards and quantity coefficients.
- Corresponding to hotel’s area configuration.
- Guidelines on product standards.
- Sorted by hotel department.
- With par coefficients, quantities and generic descriptions.
- Guidance on international brands and manufacturers.
- Preliminary budgets.
- International tender process and quotations.
- For those items imported by Client.
- BOQs by product category.
- Hotel operations can use my Online Showcase of Product Standards to identify products to be included in tender process.
- Including guidance on FF&E manufacturers.
The materials contained do not constitute professional advice.
The documents listed in the Resources are for use by Clients and their Buyers and Purchasing Managers working on hotel projects. In essence they are a collection of draft documents which were used for past hotel projects. They include processes, procedures, schedules and general information.They may be of use if adapted to the needs of the new projects.
Other contact details here
- Mobile France +33 (0)6 27 33 61 30
- Mobile UK + 44 (0)7749 262637
I have local partners in : Netherlands/Belgium (MT), Nigeria(Toro), Georgia(Rea), Middle East (Andy O Donnell)