Robert Dunn – Hotel Equipment Procurement – for Luxury Hotel Projects
Operating Supplies and Equipment (OS&E)
Procurement Services , Masterlists, Product Standards, Showcase of Suppliers
Browse the Equipment sub-departments from the menu below
- Clients may use the MY WISHLIST tool to select items for inclusion in the procurement process .
- The request will be considered as a prospective (non-binding) enquiry, & the supplier will be asked to respond with a respective offer.
- If suppliers or manufacturers do not wish to be showcased to my Clients than they should advise me and I will remove their products.
Please note, the manufacturer/supplier is solely responsible for the sale of the products and observing any responsibilities in respect to contract, information and customer rights. The contract is concluded only between the buyer(member or Client) and the supplier, should they (the buyer) choose to accept their offer.
Please browse the Showcase Menu below
Please note, the manufacturer/supplier is solely responsible for the sale of the products and observing any responsibilities in respect to contract, information and customer rights. A contract is concluded only between you the buyer and the supplier, should you choose to accept their offer.
Direct from a Global Network of International Suppliers
Often at Factory Prices
Procurement Service in a Nutshell
- Preparation of equipment lists (OS&E) with quantities.
- Guidance on standards, suppliers & manufacturers .
- Organise quotes from suppliers for the main OS&E .
- Budget estimates and time management.
- Client is responsible for placing orders, payments & logistics.
Process is straightforward & transparent.
The documents listed in the Resources are for use by Clients and their Buyers and Purchasing Managers working on hotel projects. In essence they are a collection of draft documents which were used for past hotel projects. They include processes, procedures, schedules and general information. They may be of use if adapted to the needs of the new projects.
The materials contained do not constitute professional advice.
NB – Some documents are password controlled. Please register here to access all site content