My terms and conditions
- “Robert Dunn” and “Hotel Equipment Services” are the same.
- www.robertdunn.eu and robertdunn.co.uk are my websites.
- “oedb.co.uk” (alpha) is an online database of typical OSE equipment.
- “Suppliers” means those suppliers of goods or services and also manufacturers, who work direct or indirectly with me (Robert Dunn) or with/for my clients.
- “Clients” often include Hotel operators, developers, hotel owners, logistics companies and purchasing agents.
- Visitors are those that view my website and are not necessarily Clients.
- My service is a consultancy service specialising in procurement of OS&E.
- I act on behalf of the Client to accommodate the project’s needs and facilitate the acquisition of hotel equipment for the Clients’ direct purchase.
- My service is tailored to the needs of the individual Client.
- I act only as an intermediary, and am not a party to the contract between the Client and the supplier and will not have rights or obligations under it.
- I do not produce, or sell goods but find suppliers and goods that best suit the needs of Clients and then if required manage the tender process and I negotiate(on behalf of the Client to the best of my ability ) competitive prices, terms and conditions .
- I am independent and have no contracts or obligations to suppliers or manufacturers.
- My service is mainly web based with periodic site visits agreed with Client.
- Normally my service is for those items imported by Client.
- The Client may include their own suppliers in the tender process.
- Purchase orders (and supplier contracts) and invoice system is not included in my service.
- My service is fee based and interested parties should request a fee proposal.
Purchase orders and invoice payments to Suppliers (by Client)
- Final Terms and Conditions of purchase orders including payment terms are negotiated by Client direct with the suppliers. I will provide guidance on typical order terms and conditions.
- I request through a tender process the supplier quotations with their terms and conditions for the Client to review.
- Purchase Orders are placed direct by the Client, at Clients discretion, with the third party suppliers.
- The purchase order contract is between the Client and supplier. (I am merely a facilitator.)
- Client should use their own internal purchase order systems to create and track the orders.
- Contracts relating to the order, including warranties, are between the Client and supplier.
- Payment of supplier invoices is by Client.
Reports and budgets(by Robert Dunn)
- At the preliminary budget stage, budgets, price estimates, equipment lists and other information provided by me Robert Dunn are indicative only.
- Budgets are normally ex works and do not include freight to hotel, local duties or handling.
- Any information provided by me, Robert Dunn is reviewed by myself and is believed to be accurate.
However I do not assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors or omissions that may be contained herein.
- In no event will I be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from a defect or omission in any document or report.
- If I am contracted to source and price operating equipment for the client I will do so , to the best of my ability for those items on the detailed equipment lists approved by the Client and or the hotel operator.
- It is the responsibility of the supplier to match the generic specifications which I have prepared.
The supplier is asked to quote for all items in full conformity to the generic specifications issued. They may, if asked by me, offer alternative specifications on an equal or better basis but these must be in addition to the original quote.
- It is the responsibility of the Client and the supplier to ensure that the products conform to appropriate local and national standards and codes.
- Every reasonable precaution will be taken to assess the suppliers by me Robert Dunn but final contracts are between the Client and suppliers. In no event will I be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from defective products, defective services purchased by the Client, wrong specification , wrong products or late deliveries.
- Re supply prices are not negotiated by me Robert Dunn unless specifically requested by client.
- Local items are procured by the Client or by my local partner if I have one.
- The information or products which I present can never lead to rights or claims against me,Robert Dunn.
Delivery and installation is co ordinated by Client or by my local partner if I have one .
- In no event will I Robert Dunn be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from late or non deliveries.
- The online EQUIPMENT DATABASE(OEDB on e-ose.com ) is an alpha version only ie under development.
- The Client acknowledges that all copies of the excel Operating Equipment (OS&E) Lists (extracted form Robert Dunns OS&E Masterlist) documentations , as well as proprietary rights , including all copyright, patent and trade secret rights, are and shall remain the sole property of the Robert Dunn.
Client /Licensee shall not transfer or sub-license any part of Budgets/listings/reports/ documentation.
This also applies to online EQUIPMENT DATABASE(OEDB).
- In no event will I , Robert Dunn, be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from this website being unobtainable.
- All files are tested by Robert Dunn for viruses but I advise clients to guard themselves against viruses using a reputable anti virus software.
- Robert Dunn disclaims all liability for damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- The materials contained in www.robertdunn.eu (or robertdunn.co.uk) are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice. I, Robert Dunn-Hotel Equipment Services and www.robertdunn.eu do not accept any responsibility for any loss, which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site and accept no responsibility for information provided by third parties as any links to third party sites are provided solely as a convenience to visitors and at their own risk.
The Showcase presents suppliers and manufacturers ( over 300) and the main products (over 1500) required for a new hotel. .
Any contract (or order) is concluded between the buyer (eg member or Client) and the supplier, should they (the buyer) choose to accept their offer. Due diligence should be carried out by the buyer.
I act only as an intermediary, and am not a party to the contract between the Client and the supplier and will not have rights or obligations under it.
It is the responsibility of the Client and the supplier to ensure that the products conform to appropriate local and national standards and codes. eg electrical, fire, safety, food and hygiene.
- Clients/members(buyer) may use the MY WISHLIST tool to select items for inclusion in the procurement/tender package .
- Hotel operations may use the MY WISHLIST tool to help create their own guidelines on brand standards .
- Members(without a fee based Contract ) may use the “My Wishlist” to request a quote through me, if quantities for over 100 rooms .
- The request will be considered as a prospective (non-binding) enquiry , and the supplier will be asked to respond with a respective offer or info .
Please note, any final orders are placed by the buyer direct with suppliers ie contracts are between buyer and the supplier.
Information about Suppliers
Some Showcase suppliers (not all) are pre-qualified. Buyer should carry out their own due diligence and pre- tender qualification process.
Many suppliers (not all) have references from the most successful international hotel operators.
The Showcase is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
Information for suppliers.
Most suppliers have contacted me to present their products.
Any supplier not wishing to be showcased should advise me.
- The website www.robertdunn.eu (and .co.uk) and the ONLINE EQUIPMENT DATABASE(OEDB) SYSTEM, design text and graphics are the property of me Robert Dunn ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Robert Dunn Trademarks and all custom graphics are trademarks of me, Robert Dunn, other trademarks, product names, registered names or logos on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Any use of materials on this site without prior written consent is prohibited.
- The ONLINE EQUIPMENT DATABASE(OEDB) SYSTEM is an alpha test version and should not be used for “live” projects. They are merely for discussion purposes only.
- Products in the “Products Showcase ” are examples only and do not represent recommendations. The materials contained do not constitute professional advice
- Documents in the website including the online “Resources sections” and “Useful Resources ” area are a collection of draft documents prepared for past hotel projects.
They include processes, procedures, schedules and general information. They can only be used for for other projects if adapted to the needs of the new projects. Some documents are password controlled.
The materials contained do not constitute professional advice.
- I Robert Dunn disclaim any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss or injury arising out of:
-Clients’ access or inability to access this site.
-Clients’ purchase or use of the goods and services from this site.
-The goods or services offered by any third party manufacturer, supplier or distributor whose goods are assessed by me Robert Dunn.
- I am not responsible for the contents of external sites of suppliers presented on our own site.
- The content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied.
All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors or omissions.
- If visitors have any questions or complaints regarding the goods or services of any supplier presented on this site , please contact them directly.
- In the event of a dispute jurisdiction lies in England