- Robert Dunn acts as an intermediary, and is not a party to the contract between the Buyer (eg Client or Member) and the Supplier and will not have rights or obligations under it.
- The Supplier/Manufacturer is solely responsible for the sale of the products and observing any responsibilities in respect to contract, order terms and conditions, information and customer rights.
- The contract (or order) is concluded between the Buyer (eg Client or Member) and the Supplier, should they (the Buyer) choose to accept their offer.
- Due diligence should be carried out by buyers to confirm that suppliers are financially secure, have international quality control processes in place, have good references and history, and products
have conformed to all appropriate hotel standards including fire, safety, electrical, food and hygiene standards with appropriate certification.
- The Buyer should also confirm with the Supplier that the goods conform to appropriate local regulations and local hotel regulations eg fire, safety, electrical, food and hygiene with appropriate certification.