- In essence I introduce the Client to the manufacturer(s) thus helping ensure best value for money and quality products.
- The manufacturers quote direct to the Client.
- The tender process, due diligence, procurement, logistics and installation is by the Client.
- The furniture is manufactured according to designs supplied by the Client.
- Headboards (upholstered or not)
- Wardrobes , TV units
- Desks, Luggage units
- Wooden free-standing units
- Possibly curtain rods, skirting
- Lights, seating, upholstered sofas
- Bars, Reception counters
- Hot, cold buffets for restaurant
- Free-standing wooden units, Screens
- Architraves, Wall cladding
- Pillar cladding
- Possibility of lights, chairs and armchairs, upholstered sofas
Shipyard business (ferries)
- All wooden furniture for passengers’’ cabins
- All wooden scope for Public Area
- Does not normally include:lights,carpet chairs and armchairs, upholstered sofas
- Please note, that I am not a supplier but facilitate the contact between buyers and suppliers (introduce). The manufacturer/supplier is solely responsible for the sale of the products and observing any responsibilities in respect to contract, information and customer rights. The contract (or order) is concluded only between the buyer(member or Client) and the supplier, should they (the buyer) choose to accept their offer.